- Company: Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies is a public TEVET provider under the Ministry of Higher Education. The Institute is inviting suitable qualified personnel to fill the following position.
COORDINATOR BUSINESS STUDIES (01 POSITION)
Responsible and accountable to: Training and Consultancy Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To manage all academic, organizational and administrative functions for the Business and Education Section to achieve the set goals and objectives of the institution.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the training programs and activities in the Business and Education Studies section
- Offer consultancy service in the section
- Manage and supervise the departmental staff for the attainment of impartation of knowledge, competences and skills to the learners.
- Manage student recruitment and student welfare in the department
- Budget preparation and implementation
- Uplift the training standards and quality in the department
- Participate in the management decision process
- Manage student assessment and certification
- Design and Coordinate E-learning program
- To perform any other duties as designed to the office of the Coordinator Business Studies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Art Degree in Education or equivalent
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent with 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- Computer literate and must be competent in Microsoft Office package
- Six (6) years of work experience with education and training in industry
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience at supervisory level
- Must be 35 years and above.
- Must have good writing skills to be able prepare comprehensive and consolidated reports related to the training and assessment activities in the section
- Must be able to compute process and store students results
- Must be able to develop curriculum
- Must be innovative.
- Speed and accurate
- Must have high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Should pay attention to details
- Willing to work beyond stipulated time
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be a team player
All application should be submitted in writing with a daytime contact number, curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates. All applications should be addressed to:
The Principal, Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies, Box D27, Telephone number 03 321249 Livingstone. Cell 0977333751.
Closing date for applications is 30th November, 2020