We’re Good Together!
Here is an opportunity to work in a true pan African Company with increasing financial inclusion through entrepreneurship.
We are hiring!
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- To assist the Finance Manager in the overall financial management of Mobile Money in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards
- All business financial controls
- To developed and manage Financial, risk and audit process
- Responsible for all financial controls and management of financial administration staff
- To ensure that back-office financial control is in place
- To run MIS reports and produce statistics e.g. trend analysis graphs
- To ensure the tracking of all Financial, Bank reconciliations, Audit and Risk
- Responsible for Budgeting and reforecasting.
- To be responsible for Tax computation and Tax administration VAT reconciliations.
- To ensure Statutory obligations are paid on time
- Reconcile funds in control Account and follow up items above 30 Days
- Reconciliation of Sub-ledger to Ledger as Ledger as well as third party statements- IFS
- Group Mobile Money Report
- Compilation of Statutory Financial statements
- Track budget against actual and report variances with full analysis (Management Accounts)
- Mobile Money Monthly Report (OPCO report)
- Evaluate management accounting systems for improvement
- Commission Computations and Payout (Transaction commission, Super-Agent, Champ Commission, and Registration) & Airtime
- ACCA, CIMA, Degree in Business or Accounting and a member of ZICA
- 3-5 years’ experience in busy financial environment
- Financial management and audit training and experience.
- Proficient with IFRS’s and, IFS accounting package and Risk Secure Training package
- Good organizing and coordination abilities
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering and risk management
- Experience with fraud prevention
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
everywhere you go
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com