The Social Media executive is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives including developing and managing viral marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts, and integrating interactive media into the overall media plan and business strategy.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Be able to develop and execute digital objectives, budgets, plans and content.
- Managing and overseeing social media content.
- Identify new digital opportunities.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Staying up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Using social media marketing tools.
- Integrating all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Develop Clear and Measurable Objectives.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience using WordPress
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Actively live and breathe the culture and lifestyle
- Passionate, approachable and upbeat
- Proficient in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional business translation skills. Can visualize as well as convey a message into relative and interesting content. Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees and agencies when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
E-mail your application and qualifications to: email@example.com no later than 27th November 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org