- Company: Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies is a public TEVET provider under the Ministry of Higher Education. The Institute is inviting suitable qualified personnel to fill the following position
TAILOR (POSITIONS 03)
Responsible and accountable to: Finance & Administration Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To manufacture, construct, alter, repair, or modify garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences with a view to raising funds for the institution.
- To design and cut all types of garments.
- Adapting and developing existing designs
- Dealing with customers
- Drawing patterns or altering existing pattern
- To manufacture all male and female attires including all types of uniforms.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven skills and knowledge in garment manufacturing
- Must have work experience in garment manufacturing process which include ladies and gents suits, uniforms, casual attires and traditional attire
- Must have 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Must be above 35 years of age
- Excellent customer care
- Must demonstrate high degree of initiative and innovation
- Self-discipline and self-motivated
- Team player
- Able to work under minimal supervision
All application should be submitted in writing with a daytime contact number, curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates. All applications should be addressed to:
The Principal, Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies, Box D27, Telephone number 03 321249 Livingstone. Cell 0977333751.
Closing date for applications is 30th November, 2020