- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
To maintain and repair equipment to in line with Epiroc standards
- Liaise with maintenance and production departments to achieve contract compliance.
- Manage Maintenance and Production systems.
- Schedule maintenance plans project completion and manage resources.
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date.
- Liaises with client. employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required.
- Technician / Craft certificate in H.E.R / or any related field,
- Minimum 3 years of cxpcricncc on surface / underground mining equipment such as drill rigs loaders. trucks etc.
- We seek diversity in our workforce therefore female candidates are encouraged to apply
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020