- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
Hydraulic Hose Supervisor
- To ensure the customer and site receive all required Hoses and fittings on time, not to cause down time and actively promote sales.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities;
- To be the main contact person for the customer in terms of all Hose and Fittings business issues on the site.
- Develop a strong and competent Hoses service team on site
- To carry out regular machine Audits and inspections on site.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation (work order / Operator/ Mechanical/ productivity checklists) is completed and there is full compliance from Artisans as per requirement,
- Advanced Technical Certificate / H.E.R / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent through experience or Proven industry experience 10 years Plus and have a recognizes hoses assembly certificate.
- Proven Controllers position with 5 years relevant experience.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020