- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
To ensure the timeous and accurate delivery ard collecticns of spare parts, lubricants. fuel and components to machines as needed in order to ensure contractual obligations can be met.
Main Tasks /ResponsibiLilies
- Report all defects on completing job cards and sending these to the planning department.
- Keep all vehicles clean and in gocd working condition, insist that repairs are done to prevent major downtime of service truck and ensure compliance to road regulations
- Ensure that all components on the service truck are fully functional and in good working condition at all times (air compressor, pumps, valves, gauges).
- Minimum Technical certificate in Automotive Mechanics and minimum 3+ years’ experience in industries such as field service, mining, operations,
- Valid Driver’s License class C1
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020