- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
To ensure that spares on site are effectively and efficiently managed and readily available to customers’ needs.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities
- Ensure implementation of warehouse controls ard routines.
- Responsible for receipts into BPCS.
- Reporting wrong and short deliveries and pricing them onto suppliers’ database within 8 hours of discovery.
- Updating claims records including matching credit notes with claims.
- Certificate in Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020