- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
To schedule preventive and urplanned maintenance and extensively analyze work orders and get necessary results and get the real equipment running costs as well as keep equipment maintenance
Main Tasks /Responsihilities
- Liaises with Mainterance and production departments to achieve contract compliance.
- Manage Maintenance and Production systems.
- Schedule maintenance plans project completion and manage resources.
- Develops production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completicn date.
- Liaises with client , employees to ensure all workers, materials. and machinery will be available when required
- Degree in Mining or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience on both surface and underground mining equipment such as drill rigs, loaders, trucks etc.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020