- Company: Discover Life Ventures Zambia LTD
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Our client, an established shopping Centre seeks the services of a qualified Leasing Administrator who will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of assigned leasing administration functions, including:
a. Terminates tenant accounts on instruction and notifies departments
b. Captures journal entries:
- Lease Fees & Deposits & appropriation of deposits.
c. Advises meter readers of changes
e. Arrange invoices for tenants paying deposits/rental in advance
f. Upload all relevant documents to BOL & send original lease for archiving
g. Electricity & Water Adjustments – Notifies Utility Company, advises meter readers of tenant movements, Electricity & Water adjustments
h. Send tenant copies of signed lease & offer
i. Credit rating procedure
2. Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of assigned lease administration functions, including:
a. Drafts and prepares leases
b. Keep register of all lease movements
c. Captures and Processes lease agreements via owners approval form
d. Cedes leases
e. Prepares, cancels and amends Lease agreements, Addenda and Suretyships
f. Handles & checks deposits, bank guarantees & maintaining replacement bank guarantees & additional deposits, updating all reports accordingly.
g. Reconciliation of deposit account
Adhering to assigned deadlines & timelines as required
i. Ensuring all processes in terms of lease tracking are adhered to.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
a. Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain information and/or to correct transactions (Liaise with Property Administrator on tenant movement)
b. Assists Portfolio Management personnel as needed.
c. Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
d. Attends and participates in management meetings & take minutes of such meetings
4. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
a. Completes special projects as assigned
b. Any other duties related to loading and processing of lease renewals & administration thereof
c. Update & maintain lease audits
d. Update & maintain building lease profiles
e. Upload monthly leasing reports for management packs
f. Prepare monthly executive summary for reporting to leasing manager
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
1. A grade 12 school certificate with 5 Merits or better.
2. A relevant university degree
3. Leasing experience will be an added advantage.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY AS UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 11 DECEMBER 2020.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE OUR RESPONSE WITHIN 2 WEEKS POST THE CLOSING DATE, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCEFUL.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org