- Company: ICL Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and other means.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of internet.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing /Business Management or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
January 26, 2021