- Company: Laura and Partners Consulting Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
We are hiring!
Laura & Partners Consulting Limited is supporting its client in the Banking, Finance and Payments industry to employ a competent and qualified Finance and Administration Manager.
The Finance and Administration Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer. S/he will be responsible for overseeing all financial accounting and general office services of the organisation. This will entail providing leadership and coaching to the entire finance and administration team members and developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating financial policies and strategies to support the overall objectives of the business. S/he will oversee the treasury, cash flow, internal controls and ensure that financial and accounting reporting records are timely and sufficient to meet expected business needs and subsequently contribute to financial and operational excellence. The Finance and Administration Manager will provide managerial support to the Human Resource function.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Must be conversant with local and international financial reporting standards;
- Must demonstrate a high level of drive and be able to coach and motivate a team;
- Must demonstrate an ability to develop and run accounting information systems aligned to strategic and business planning;
- Must have high computer proficiency in two or more relevant accounting systems like Pastel;
- Must have a traceable/proven record of excellent workmanship with attention to detail;
- Must be a multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment and;
- In depth knowledge of the operations of Banking & Payment Systems will be an added advantage
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Grade 12 School Certificate with at a credit in English and Mathematics;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking or Accountancy from a recognised University or full ACCA or ZICA;
- Must be a member of ZICA at Associate or Fellow grade;
- Must have a minimum of Seven (07) Years’ relevant professional experience including Four (04) Years at senior management level and;
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or Accountancy from a reputable University will be an added advantage;
Applicants must address the application letter and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of relevant academic and professional documents to:
The Managing Partner
Laura & Partners Consulting Limited
CV 16 Comesa Village, D.C. Wallace Road, Showgrounds, Lusaka
Applications must be emailed with the subject “Finance & Administration Manager” to email@example.com on or before Thursday 4th February, 2021.
Only electronic applications will be accepted.