- Company: Absa Bank
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Credit risk management professional with proven track record of success in Advanced Credit Risk Analysis and Management covering both Corporate & Investment Banking and Business Banking
Possess thorough end to end experience responsible for the leadership to drive strategy execution through strong governance, innovation and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate and monitor the bank’s wholesale credit risk portfolio.
- A credit professional responsible for credit risk structuring of transactions and sanctioning covering multiple industry sectors.
- Support the Corporate Credit team in providing credit input to Absa Bank Zambia PLC (ABZ), delivering a World-Class Credit service and contributing towards achievement of the teams risk and business objectives.
- Ensuring the optimal quality of the credit portfolio by application of best practice in decision-making, to a maximum personal lending discretion.
- Responsible for developing practical and appropriate credit solutions (i.e. lending structures) through understanding customers’ needs.
- Maintaining integrity of Commercial Credit Risk System (CCRS) data, ensuring financial and other information is updated, consistent and accurate.
- Actively managing the CCRS submission diary to ensure overdue reports are no more than 5% (adjusted) of the lending book.
- Oversee Coverage origination of New Business Committee approved applications and annual reviews.
- Actively managing the New Business Committee meeting in liaison with Coverage Credit Manager and the RM.
- Preparation of various risk sector papers, risk appetite statements and lending policies.
Closing Date : 16 Feb. 2021