- Company: Society of Jesus
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
JOB OPPORTUNITY – DRIVER
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Carrying out routine vehicle maintenance checks on all vehicles and ensuring that they are road worthy.
- To ensure that all vehicles comply with government regulations by up to date Road Tax, Insurance and Fitness certificates.
- Pay toll fees and other fundamental vehicle demands.
- Always obey traffc rules.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept dean all the both inside and outside.
- Ensure that any vehicle assigned for administrative errands have a log book which has to be updated all the time.
- Perform periodic maintenance vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueilng the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehides to the supervisor.
- Maintain a record of all vehicles to ensure that they are serviced as and when due.
- Mantaining an organized travel schedule.
- Support the Adrninistrabve Assistant with transport to him/her carry out errands.
- Transport products. materials. staff and visitors securely to areas where they are needed in a timely manner.
- Guarantee that products. staff and visitors are protected and secured all the time.
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults to the supervisor immediately.
- Grade 12 Schod Certificate
- Valid state driver’s license
- Have been driving for at least 5 years
- Great time management
- Great customer attitude and attentiveness
- Ability to operate a vehicle lor 8 hours
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment: Gentle and Respectful
Only candidates who meet the above job specifications should send an application letter and updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday 22nd February 2021 or drop them at Luwisha House, Plot 5088 Off great East Catholics are encouraged to ag»ly but not a requirement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.