- Company: Afya Mzuri
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
1. FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – Lusaka Office
We are looking to recruit a highly experienced and mature professional to take up the senior role of Finance & Administration Manager. The role involves implementing procedures, policies and regulations in the organization involving budget, accounting, finance, administration and management. The position will include evaluating and editing the organization’s annual budget, implementing and controlling the accounting management, training and supervising finance teams, supervising financial management of projects and accounts, preparing quarterly and annual reports, supervising salaries and employee benefits. The incumbent will be required to work in consultation with the Executive Director in his/her leadership and representation roles.
Minimum skills, qualifications and experience required:
- A successful candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in financial accounting, ACCA Level III, CIMA or accountancy related field from a reputable institution.
- He/she must have at least 5 years’ professional experience in finance, as well as 3 years’ experience in a senior/supervisory position.
- He/she must also be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team, even under stressful conditions.
- He/she must have previous experience in a non-governmental organisation and work with USAID funding and other multiple donors.
- He/she must have skills in QuickBooks, Pastel, Dove payroll, leadership, managerial and good communication.
- Must be trustworthy, works in a collaborative way, ability to work in a multi-professional and multi-cultural environment and ability to coach and mentor staff.
- High levels of computer literacy.
Applicants should submit a covering letter detailing how their skills, qualifications and experience match the minimum requirements outlined above, together with a CV (maximum 4 pages) and the full contact details of at least 3 traceable professional referees, one of which should include current employer, where applicable. Applicants are also requested to provide details of their current or most recent salary and remuneration package.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 17:00 hrs (Local time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please submit applications, quoting Ref: FM, to the Executive Director, Afya Mzuri, Plot 10487A Manchinchi Road, Olympia Park, P.O. Box 51232, Lusaka using E-mail Address:email@example.com (ONLY Applications through the provided email address will be accepted).