- Company: Afya Mzuri
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER – Lusaka office
We are looking to recruit a mature, experienced professional to take up the role of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to be based at Head Office. The incumbent will be required to work closely with the Senior Programme Manager on the delivery of high profile funded programmes/projects. The successful candidate will have to possess:
Minimum skills, qualifications and experience required:
- A Degree in Development Studies or Social sciences with a bias in M&E, or a relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in M&E – at least one of which should be with a reputable TB/ HIV or health-related organisation preferably related to capacity building, health systems strengthening programmes/projects.
- A highly motivated team player with acute attention to detail, a strong ability to multi-task and work with people at all levels.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- High levels of computer literacy, data entry, analysis, and quality control skills.
- Knowledge of how to come up with a conceptual framework and able to conduct a Data Quality Audit.
- Competency in both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, team player, able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced academic environment.
- Any formal training in monitoring and evaluation and competencies in setting up M&E systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience in research, monitoring and evaluation of programme activities.
- Experience in a range of techniques for data collection and analysis, including statistical analysis tests and the use of SPSS.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- An incumbent should have the experience and knowledge to advise the programme teams and the entire organisation on the overall performance of projects.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 17:00 hrs (Local time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please submit applications, quoting Ref: MEO, to the Executive Director, Afya Mzuri, Plot 10487A Manchinchi Road, Olympia Park, P.O. Box 51232, Lusaka using E-mail Address: email@example.com (ONLY Applications through the provided email address will be accepted).