- Company: iSchool Zambia Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Training and Projects Specialist (T & P) will be responsible for developing the knowledge and skills (capacity building) of the teachers and other stakeholders in the implementation of the iSchool technology in schools and in the community. The T & P Specialist will work to ensure that implementers of the iSchool technology meet its current and future objectives, and deliver quality services that meet the ultimate objective of the mission. The T&P Specialist will evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and projects, using interviews with stakeholders and observations, to plan future courses or to amend existing ones.
Her/his duties will include but not be limited to:
- Design Training Programs
- Administer Training and Assess Outcomes
- Monitor Training Cost/Budgets
- Provide feedback to the Product team/Country Manager
- Mentoring and Observation
- Provide After Training Support to Teachers/Schools
Project Support/Management (70%)
- Program and Project Management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Site Trialing and Implementing New Technological Developments
- Consistency Application of Processes and Systems
- Management of the Project Budget
- Resource Mobilization
- Prioritization and Time Management
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Business Opportunity Identification/Continuity
- Graduate level or equivalent professional qualification in Computer Science or ICT with Education/Education with ICT.
- Or Diploma Level with extensive relevant Project and Programme management of ICT programs.
- Prince 2 or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a traceable track record.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using project/change management concepts and methodologies e.g. PRINCE2
- Experience in Training or developing capabilities for teachers, students or members of staff within an organization on ICT
- Practical experience of installing and commissioning computer systems and equipment in field locations
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships within complex projects with the ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Experience in formulating and managing budgets.
- Experience in managing organizational change and supporting people through behavioral change
- Experience of risk identification, mitigation, and management
- Education/Project Management experience a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information both verbally and in writing
- Excellent demonstrated IT skills within a high profile IT project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the respect with a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to plan and deliver objectives within an agreed timeframe.
- Able to use initiative, independent and committed to on-going personal and role development.
- Minimum Class B manual driver’s license
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
March 23, 2021