- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mansa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Zambia
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited (BEMCONSULT) has been engaged by Joint Country Programme (JCP) to assist in the identification and recruitment of qualified and competent professionals in the NGO sector. These positions will be based at the Country Office in Lusaka & the provincial office in Luapula (Mansa).
The Joint Country Programme (JCP) is a duo of organizations consisting of Dan Church Aid (DCA) and Norwegian Church Aid (NCA), and was created in 2011 for purposes of working together within the ACT Alliance to:
- create synergy and positive sustainable development in the lives of the poor and marginalized people in the target communities of Zambia, but also to
- reduce costs and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
The Senior Monitoring Evaluation & Compliance Officer will be responsible for the development of the overall M&E strategy and implementation of related activities within the project and via partners, plus providing timely and relevant information to project stakeholders. Lead the design, implementation, and management of the project’s monitoring & evaluation strategy, including instrument design, data collection, and analysis, and reporting. Provide quality assurance and ensure compliance to NCA and EU guidelines in M&E and Code of Conduct.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Lead the design and implementation of the project’s monitoring & evaluation strategy
- Lead the design of conceptual frameworks, research methodology, and data collection tools for NCA and Co-Applicants in the project.
- Design, develop and manage hard and electronic record keeping and documentation systems for all technical activities and data
- Monitor progress and measure the effectiveness of its activities against the proposed process indicators.
- Coordinate preparation and production of all required reports (M&E and narrative—monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual, and other as requested) and submit to Director for review and submission
- Train data collection teams and manage data collection processes. Conduct data analysis.
- Develop and implement an effective reporting system for OSCs for survivors of gender-based violence.
- Conduct Data Quality Assurance (DQA) visits to ensure that NCA and partners project sites produce high-quality data.
- Lead the process of project database development for prevention services in partnership with all relevant government line ministries and its rollout, including staff training and implementation monitoring.
- Occasionally visit project sites to collect data, advise project implementers and partners on M&E activities, and ensure that all project activities are being monitored properly. Support Project Director in planning efforts and strategy discussions
- Develop and implement an M&E capacity building plan for project staff and, Co-Applicants Manage the design and implementation of research studies, including baselines, evaluations, etc.
- Facilitate M&E-related learning events for Co-Applicants and government stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Strong Writing Skills
- Strong Data Management and Analysis
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills
- Good computer skills are inclusive of statistical software, database development, and management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in such as Statistics, Economics, International Development, Or Education;
- Minimum of 5 years of Monitoring and Evaluation experience on development and assistance projects with experience working on programs that address Gender-Based Violence(GBV).
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills, with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated M&E and performance management skills including selection of indicators and targets and development of performance monitoring plans.
- Proving experience in developing and managing data collection tools and analysis and understanding various methodologies.
- Understanding of EU monitoring & evaluation frameworks and processes
- Fluency in Bemba will be an added advantage
- Must be ready to frequently travel to the field
- Demonstrate experience working with SPSS, Strata, Microsoft Powerpoint from the graphical presentation.
- Certification in M&E would be an added advantage.
- Must be a Member of ZAMEA (but not a must)
If you meet the hiring requirements for any of the above positions, please email your CV in Ms Word and Cover Letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org & copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
SHOULD BE READY TO STAY AND WORK IN MANSA
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE