- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for you
Here is an opportunity to work in a true pan-African Company with increasing financial inclusion byof fering MoMo services.
- Monitors operational finance risks in mobile money, and reports progress and actions required to
- Reconciles Interest Accounts and any MTN pre-funded accounts held with partners;
- Reconciles system balances pre- and post-implementation of any major updates, changes etc;
- monitors AML/CFT risk management through transaction and provides remedial action;
- Identifies, assesses and reports mobile money transactions business risks in MTN Zambia, in collaboration with the departmental Risk Champion;
- Executes appropriate operational risk frameworks in supporting processes such as KYC, fraud
prevention procedures and policies in place;
- Ensures products and services are configured according to product specification, and that system
configurations post launch are as specified in product description and report periodically on tests
- Tests configuration of account profiles (subscribers, merchants, agents) on Mobile Money
platform periodically for limits, fees, transaction bands, vouchers, etc. and reports periodically on
- Tests invoice processing by finance department to ensure there is no revenue leakage and also
incorrect application of revenue sharing agreement with merchants / partners;
- Validates month-end balances for all system accounts;
- Tests business rules defined for grant and reversal of Agent Credit Float Management (ACFM),
tests and analyses unauthorized/inaccurate ACFM debits/credits granted or reversed due to nonadherence to business rules/DoA, daily ACFM reconciliations and exceptions reporting
- Grade 12/ O Level certificate with a minimum of 5 credits of which English and Mathematics are a
- First Degree, ACCA, IT, Commerce, an AML/CFT certification will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of three years’ experience of auditing/risk management within an internationally
recognized practice/firm or Banking environment.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NS@Go-&embedsource=CareerSite” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th March, 2021.