- Company: Silondwa Engineering Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
To operate computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools, such as lathes and milling machines, to cut and produce precision parts for machines, instruments, and tools as well as carry out repair works or produce parts using both manual and automated equipment with precise measurements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum Craft certificate in Auto electrical Mechanics or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work experience in relevant field
- Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly will be an added advantage.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 20th March 2021 to:
The Human Resource Manager
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.