- Company: Swish
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Position Advertised: Consumer Activation Executive (Direct Sales)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Contract: 2 Years – renewable
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Reporting to: Consumer Services Team Lead
Swish Pay is Zambia’s fastest growing Merchant Payment Platform offering secure, convenient and rewarding payment processing services. Swish Pay connects consumers to merchants through innovative payment services enabling cashless payments right from our street-side vendors to large retailers. Swish Pay is not a wallet, rather offers the flexibility to securely pay directly from your Visa, MasterCard, or Mobile Money wallets. Our team thrives on innovation, technical awesomeness, being somewhat security paranoid but all-in-all puts our customer needs first!
If you’re on the look-out for an exciting opportunity, we’re looking to find you! We need a dynamic individual that can fit right in and create awareness and adoption of Swish Pay across the country.
If you are an individual that believes in the future of cashless payments, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team to drive financial literacy in this country, we are the team for you!
The role of the Consumer Activation Executive is a direct sales role aiming to identify, engage and manage a consumer journey in promoting the Swish Pay App by actively pitching the product, features and ultimately assisting the consumer through their onboarding journey.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Identify, prospect and engage consumers to download the Swish Pay app
2. Details the features of the Swish Pay App, how to register for the service and how each component of the Mobile platform works.
3. Educate customers about the Loyalty and Rewards program available to consumers and how they can access the program.
4. Assist consumers with the download, registration and articulating the payment processing service on the Swish Pay App.
5. Drive awareness of the platform to ensure maximum consumer activation and service utilization.
6. Report back to team lead on activities, successful activations and further recommendations promptly.
7. Work with the Merchant acquiring teams in possible merchant identification and first line engagement.
1. Excellent oral and direct Sales skills
2. Must be very conversant with mobile payment applications
3. Consumer engagement experience is a must
Closing Date : 31st March, 2021.