- Company: Dangote Cement Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
- Participate in implementing DCP approved internal Audit controls by reviewing operational and financial controls..
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to complete all assigned audits to the group as per the audit plan and time and undertake special reviews to add value to the business.
- Proactively seek and ensure that required CPE training hours are obtained during the year.
- Help create an environment for growth and better understanding among team members.
- Support top Audit Management to update policies and procedures and ensure updates are done when changes are agreed with Management and formally communicated.
- Perform or assist with incident investigations as required and ensure prompt communication of recommendations to all concerned parties.
- Support in the execution of approved corrective action to prevent future incidents.
- Assist in the formulation of the annual risk based audit plan.
Education and Work Experience
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience.
- CIA/ZICA qualification an added advantage.
- Membership of IIA and/or ZICA.
Closing Date : 23rd March, 2021.