- Company: International Development Enterprises
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Location: Mongu or Solwezi
To the development and implementation of quality data collection and management.
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards related to activities and outputs.
- Responsible for research activities in conducting pre-survey/research training in qualitative and quantitative research methods, training enumerators in data collection and entry, supervising the research field work, analysis and evaluation report writing.
- Effective coordination of M&E activities to guide project implementation.
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications, experience and skills;
- Three years diploma with a bias in M&E with at least 3 years working experience in similar role
- Degree in development studies or a rural development-oriented field will be an added advantage
Send your cover letter in soft copy (word) attaching only your cv to email@example.com.
Please not the following:
- Closing dates for receiving applications is Friday 27th March 2021.
- Applications strictly by e-mail.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not apply.