- Company: Project Digitize
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Project Digitize Intern (K2000 Gross Salary)
Project Digitize is a digital initiative and works as a catalyst to drive Digital Inclusion. Our project is driven around affordability, support and skills development. We are working closely with the Zambian Government to ensure that private sector can contribute through collective efforts to help add value to the lives of Zambian people.
The hired intern will be working in the Project Digitize “BYOD Scheme” for Public Service Workers. The BYOD scheme allows a GRZ employee to own a laptop/tablet and pay over 36 months.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Responding to ALL emails, phone calls and WhatsApp from Civil Servants on queries regarding how to apply and other queries
2. Sending out applications to civil servants
3. Collecting both scanned and physical applications after ensuring they are complete
4. Handing over applications to PSMFC
5. Following up on the status of applications
6. Conducting marketing activities that include:
a. Writing to various institutions on the offering available for staff
b. Obtaining permissions to market, distribute flyers and set up posters on site
7. Ensure the details of approved applications and delivered laptops are communicated to the accounts team so that timely payment is collected
8. Provide a daily accurate report on quotes sent, applications received, transactions completed etc
Eligibility: Degree/Diploma in sales/marketing/business/finance
1. Experience with working on a PC
2. Fluent in handling emails, Microsoft word and excel
3. Willing to put in extra hours
4. Willing to respond to queries after hours
5. Punctual. The job location is Roma in Lusaka.
6. Good command in English and local languages
7. Good report writing skills on excel
To apply please send a 1 page CV to email@example.com
Closing Date : 31st March, 2021.