- Company: Limestone Resources Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
STANDARDS ENGINEER (X1) (contract)
Reports to: Head Sustainability
To implement and facilitate sustenance of Food Safety Standard (ISO 22000) based on relevant International standard and regulations by monitoring performance and compliance to requirements, regulations and procedures in all departments.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Minimum Diploma in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry.
- Formal training in theory and practice of ISO 22000, 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Formal training in QMS Auditing
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in the related job
- Strategic thinking and Analytical skills
- Conversant with Microsoft Office and other software
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Report writing
Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
P.O Box 70057
Or Email to email@example.com