- Company: Caritas Czech Republic
- Location: Zambia
- State: Meheba
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
An international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation, implementing livelihood programs in refugee settlements for refugees and host community, is looking for an
- The main responsibility of Entrepreneurship Trainer is to prepare and facilitate trainings, workshops and sessions according to ILO SIYB methodology including cross-cutting issues such as HIV/AIDS, SGBV, environmental protection etc.
- Support and assist the Project Coordinator
- Cooperate with Business Development Officer and Livelihoods Mentors on activity planning and their implementation specifically development of business plans, market and financial linkages
- Maintain necessary project administration and documentation
- Complete activity reports, participate on regular reports, draw up action plans, assessment of progress, formulation of new project opportunities, etc.
- ILO SIYB certified trainer, diploma in entrepreneurship, business management, economics, marketing
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in entrepreneurship facilitation, especially ILO SIYB and Get Ahead trainings
- Experience with project implementation
- Experience working with international organizations or NGOs is an advantage
- Fluent in English and local languages commonly spoken in settlements – written and spoken, Swahili and French are an advantage
- Good computer skills – MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Integrity and willingness to work and produce results in a dynamic environment
- Good time management, commitment, team worker, innovative, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure
- Motorcycle driving license is an advantage
address:email@example.com Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Entrepreneurship Trainer. For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Entrepreneurship Trainer – curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Entrepreneurship Trainer – cover letter
Caritas Czech Republic is an equal opportunity and treatment employer and provides all the employees a work environment free from any form of discrimination based on race, colour, gender, nationality, age, religion and creed, disability. Furthermore, Caritas Czech Republic provide employees with a safe environment with zero tolerance of sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying and other unethical behavior in the workplace.