- Company: Radwa Investments Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- Excellent English language fluency
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong ethics, with the ability to manage confidential data
- 2 to 5 Years of work Experience
- Minimum Education level- Bachelor in Business Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording transactions and posting them to various accounts
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Producing financial reports
- Reconciling reports such as bank statements.
- Maintaining and Calculating payroll
- Filing historical documents
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 29th April, 2021.