- Company: Private School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
ICT Specialist &Teacher Vacancy
A reputable Private School in Lusaka is looking for an enthusiastic Computer Teacher to promote computer literacy among our primary pupils (Grade1-7) and to maintain the IT infrastructure in primary School. In this position, you will be required to present lessons and develop teaching material and undertake other technical tasks assigned by the supervisor. The ideal candidate should also ensure that ICT equipment i.e Computers remains in excellent working condition by performing regular checkups and maintenance.
Computer Teacher Responsibilities:
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Designing School related graphics
- Maintain primary network system (Windows server environment)
- Manage primary School Access Database system.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related.
- Certificate in teaching methodology and TCZ registration is a must.
- Experience in graphic packages such as Corel draw, Photoshop etc.
- Prior experience as a Computer Teacher.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
If you feel you are the candidate for this position, submit your Cover letter, CV and academic qualification to : email@example.com before 16th April 2021.