- Company: Oak University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
IT Officer is primarily responsible for the smooth running of computer and other systems at the University Campus, ensuring users are properly supported in a timely manner, responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- replacing computer hardware parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- supporting the roll-out of new software/applications;
- supporting the use of School management systems
- setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Website and email account maintenance for staff
- Minimum diploma in IT or the equivalent qualification; any of the Microsoft certification (MCSE, MCSA, MCDA; CCNA); ITIL certification.
- Minimum 2 years in similar position
- Able to work with minimum supervision,
- technically sound, understanding of the school information systems landscape;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 15th April, 2021.