- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s property management facilities. They will be the one to ensure that colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the housing complex to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and plumbing systems of housing units to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise employees
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Proven experience as maintenance manager
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of mechanical systems
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc. this will be key for the role
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized university, BSc/BA in facility management / equivalent will be an advantage
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their cover letter and CVs to the email: email@example.com not later than 16th April 2021.