- Company: Zambia Revenue Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Reporting directly to the office of the Assistant Director, the job holder will be responsible for providing Secretarial Services to the office of the Assistant Director.
- Drafting and typing Memoranda, Letters and any other communication.
- Responsible for maintaining a sound filing system for correspondence and other documents held in the office of the Assistant Director.
- Receiving, recording, monitoring and co-coordinating business correspondence from taxpayers and other units within Zambia Revenue Authority.
- Receiving and screening of visitors
- Screening and re-routing business and personal telephone calls appropriately
- Fixing appointments for the Assistant Director.
- Scanning/Photocopying copies for Assistant Director’s Office.
- Management of Office Petty Cash for the Assistant Director’s office
- General office management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or Equivalent
- Minimum Typing Speed 45/55 wpm and Shorthand speeds 90/100 wpm
- Minimum Certificate in Secretarial/Certificate in Shorthand Typing/Personal Secretary Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- A Diploma in Secretarial/Management Studies/Business Studies/Social Science will be an added advantage.
- Member of the Professional Secretaries Association of Zambia will be an added advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High levels of integrity;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills; and
- Computer skills – Word, excel.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORTLISTED
Closing Date : 21st April, 2021.