- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for a qualified Real Estate Sales Consultant who will be responsible for marketing and selling property for our real estate business. The person will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads etc. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have typical real estate business experience and a good background of closing deals.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Championing property awareness campaigns by conducting field visits to various clients and issue marketing communications material
- Making appointments with customers and showing them around the complex
- Conducting market research to determine market trends and/or obtain competitor’ information
- Following up on payments for existing clients payment marketing
- Arrange for payment plan for the client
- Prepare weekly reports
- Build effective relationships with clients
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to enable marketing and/or advertising campaigns and brand promotion
- Generate leads through referrals, emails, phone calls as well as direct visits.
- Achieve sales targets set by the company.
JOB REQUIRMENTS / COMPETENCIES:
- 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate Sales.
- Must have a Diploma or BSc in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Must have huge clientele / customer base to
- Able to use MS Office
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driving license and / or personal car
- Proven track record of successful sales record / experience
Interested candidates must forward the merged CV and Cover letter to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday April 21st, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.