- Company: Pension and Insurance Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Pensions and Insurance Authority (PIA) is the regulatory and supervisory authority for the penstons and Insurance Industry in Zambia as provided for in the Pensions Scheme Regulations Act No,28 of 1996 (as amended) and the Insurance Act No. 27 of 1997 (as amended). The Authority is empowered under section 5 of the Pensions Scheme Regulations Act No. 28 of 1996 (as amended) to formulate standards in the conduct of Insurance and Pensions business. The Authority supervises and regulates entities operating tn the pensions and insurance market. These include, among others, insurance companies, reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries, pension schemes, fund managers and fund administrators.
In line with its strategy, the Authority hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
RISK OFFICER – One (1) Position
Overall responsibilities: –
Reporting to the Manager Audit and Risk – The Risk Offcer will review, assess and advise on the implementation of the risk management processes.
Specific Duties: –
- Coordinate the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Support the development of and facilitate processes to identfy and evaluate business areas risks and control self-assessments.
- Support the process for developtng risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Support the Management of the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process (e.g including reporting to Senior Management and the Board).
- Conduct compliance & risk assessments.
- Ensure the risk programs are effectively integrated into service delivery methodologies
- Full Grade 12 certificate with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
- Degree in either Accountancy or Full professional accountng qualification such as ACCA/ClMA/ZlCA or related field.
- 3 years relevant experience in Audit and Risk
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their application letters, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae to the address below. The deadline is 26th April, 2021.
Human Resources and Administratcn Manager
Stand No 4618
Lubwa road, Rhodespark
Only hardcopies submitted to the address above will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews