- Company: Sinohydro Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Western Province
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Sinohydro Zambia Limited is looking for a reliable Site Manager for our project in Northern and North western province. The site manager will be responsible for planning the work and buying materials needed for the power-line project.
Job Title- SITE MANAGER
Duties and Responsibilities
- The site manager will be managing the construction site, inspecting work, checking materials and supervising the labour force.
- Prepare site reports this includes working with architects, engineers and surveyors.
- Reviewing the project in-depth and estimate cost.
- Problem solving
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on a daily basis
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Insure quality construction standards and use of proper construction techniques
- Carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could which could hold up work as they arise.
- Proven work experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management especially for power-line projects
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
Applications with detailed Curriculum vitae and credentials should be sent to the:
Human Resources Manager
Closing date: 14th April, 2021