- Company: Dangote Cement Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Zambia
- To compile, evaluate, record and maintain daily record of bulk raw materials and other materials inputs, cement produced, quality of the same sales and plant efficiencies for management’s decision making.
- Compiles and prepares daily morning reports (DMR) on kilns, cement mills, raw mill and crushers showing total in/out puts at various stages of the production process, materials usages and plant performance in relation to out of final products. Submits this reports to superiors for use.
- Prepares entire plant down time report and run factor reports based on MIS for submission to AGM production.
- Prepares reports on stocks, plant machinery efficiencies as deemed necessary by superiors.
- Extracts from the daily morning report and prepares a daily statics report showing tons of cement produced and dispatched, daily comparisons of stock position between book stock and physical for submission to production manager.
- Sums up coal, sand, gypsum and other materials used in the cement production. Assists production department to carryout monthly stock take of process materials.
- Updating plant performance indicators on the notices board daily.
- Closely monitors process materials by physical inspections to advise superiors of changes.
- Compiles various daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary reports e.g.
- Weekly key plan performance report and weekly technical report.
- Monthly summary performance and plant indicator schedules and monthly report.
- Monthly bulk raw materials receipts report for submission to relevant departments.
- Daily limestone haulage statistics from the quarry to the factory.
- Monthly production figures, sales, status of stocks of materials and final product (Cement) as at particular time of new month etc. submits such reports to relevant official for further use.
- Data for the annual fixed cost budget for the department for submission to plant director through AGM Production.
- Monthly/Process parameters for submission to accounts through HOD.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in statistics and production management, business and sales management is added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ work experience in the manufacturing/production industry.
- Ability to measure stocks of materials.
Proficiency in Microsoft office suits
Closing Date : 21st April, 2021.