- Company: Grand IQ Trust School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chilanga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Grand IQ Trust School is a top-notch primary school situated in Chilanga with a proven track record of excellent academic results for over ten years now. The school runs from Baby class to Grade 7. We pride ourselves on the premises of individualized education that takes a holistic path. We believe that all children can learn and achieve once provided the rightful guidance whilst in school.
Owing to our expanding enrolment, we invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the posts of:
1. Pre-school and
2. Primary school teacher
We require teachers who are conscientious, reflective and with a zest to learn and impact positively on the learners and the institution at large.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Must possess a relevant teaching qualification at minimum primary diploma level.
- Ability to teach reading and handwriting will be key to the above positions.
- The applicants must be registered and licenced with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Excellent child and personal leadership skills.
Applicants should send copies of their Grade 12 results, relevant teaching qualifications, a detailed CV, and a cover letter to the address or email below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.O. Box 350211,
Closing date is Wednesday, 21st April, 2021