- Company: Mobicom Africa Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- Developing growth strategies and plans in line with the vision of the Company.
- Establish strong distribution channels linkages to allied Partner: Source potential Partnership with (PRIVATE FIRMS/NGOs/CBOs/SACCO)
- Undertake and Coordinate all Sales Management with BDO involving Pitching, negotiating, and closing outside sales deals.
- Demonstrated experience in Programme design/implementation, policy, and advocacy.
- Increasing client base by strategic perspective.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition, Perform demos, where possible. Carryout mini-stakeholder events with the Partners such as re-training.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and international
- Drafting, propopas and Business Cases and reviewing signed contracts with partners
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Accounts management, regularly meet with clients to strengthen relationships, introduce new products, and grow client’s monthly sales.
- Consistently track sales performance, measure, and analyze your monthly sales projections versus actual sales, perform ROI analysis, use data to determine sales strategy.
- Perform other duties as requested by the CEO, or any of the management team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Required education: University Degree/ Diploma in any of the following fields Marketing, /associate degree/ Economic/ Finance/ Business Administration /Management.
- Technology background in IT/Telecommunication is an added advantage.
- Strong Presentation ability& proposal draft experience.
- Strong Business case Drafting Ability.
- FMCG Experience is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in outside sales, especially selling wholesale consumer durable goods.
- Previous experience with sales projections and meeting sales goals.
- High energy, positive, willing to close deal 24/7 at the office.
- Required relevant work experience: 2 years and above.
- Required languages: Nyanja/Bemba (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent) English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 30th April, 2021.