- Company: Wideway international (Zambia) Investment Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER X 1
- Performance management- deliver performance management programs that drive a high-performance culture.
- Learning and development- implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs
- Recruitment and Selection- direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures
- Human resources policy- develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Report and management of human resource metrics- produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, etc.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings
- And all the applicable responsibility of the HR
A tertiary qualification in human resource management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within the HR environment.
Please send your CV’S before 23rd April 2021
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or you can bring it in person
Experience in GPS installation and do maintenance for GPS system as well as solve GPS’s offline problems.