- Company: Osmosis Innovations Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
A Lusaka-based startup company providing after school educational and recreational activities for children, seeks the services of a Computer Programming Teacher.
- Technical degree related to the application of IT technologies (programming, computer science).
- Pedagogical and psychological education (may be a second degree or additional professional qualifications);
- Experience as a counselor and/or teacher, leading children’s training courses, working as a tutor, leading clubs, especially with children aged between 5 and 17.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Java, C++, C#).