- Company: Airtel Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
DEPARTMENT : Airtel Money
VACANCY : Customer Experience Lead
LEVEL : Assistant Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Driving customer experience for Airtel Money products by ensuring regulatory compliance, delivering seamless user experience and having competitive advantage. This role is also responsible for working closely with key cross-functional teams (Customer Service, Information Technology and Sales & Distribution) in ensuring customer issues are addressed in timely fashion and fully resolved to maintain a superior customer experience.
REPORTING TO THE AIRTEL MONEY DIRECTOR, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
· AM Products Penetration
· Design & Processes
· Customer Experience
· Proactively resolve customer queries through reconciliation of key services.
· Level 2 escalation
· Queries resolution SLA monitory and Quality assurance.
· Project UAT management
· Platform Operational Configurational change control.
· AM Operational KPIs monitory and user training
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· Bachelors in IT, Finance, Business Administration or Equivalent
· Master’s in Business Administration would be additional advantage
· Professional qualification: PRINCE 2 or PMP Certification
· SQL certification will be added advantage
· 3-5 years of experience in leading a highly qualified and experienced team in a highly complex environment and experience in the telecom space, especially in Mobile Money and digital domain
· Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
· IT literacy & Excellent with MS Office products
· Abel to operate in a performance driven environment/organisation
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
· Good background and experience on technology and digital product.
· Very high collaboration with CEX, Marketing, Product and IT teams.
· Strong Commercial Acumen & Strong Customer orientation
· Excellent Communication skills
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 21st April, 2021.
Airtel Mobile Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.