- Company: Civil Aviation Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The CAA is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill one (01) position of Inspector Airworthiness – Certification under the Directorate of Flight Safety Standards and reporting to the Chief Inspector Airworthiness.
The purpose of the Inspector Airworthiness – Certification is to approve design organizations, production organisations, accept type certificates, modifications and repairs, support the Airworthiness Inspection Unit and ensure continuing airworthiness of aircraft
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accept type certificates and ssupport type certification activities.
- Approve aircraft design, organisations, modifications and repairs
- Support the Airworthiness Inspection Unit when required and ensure continuing Airworthiness of aircraft
- Evaluation of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
MINUMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Form V /Grade 12 Certificate with minimum of five (5) “O” Levels with credits.
- Engineering Degree, in either Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- Must be a Zambian citizen.
- Ability to write Technical reports concisely in English and have good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Computer literate
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to submit an application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including two (3) traceable referees and day time telephone numbers. All applications should reach the undersigned not later than 30th April 2021.
The Director General
Former Zambia Airways Technical Base Hanger 38/947
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
P.O. Box 50137