- Company: Anti-Corruption Commission
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
The Anti- Corruption Commission whose mission is to effectively prevent and combat corruption in order to promote integrity, transparency and accountability for sustainable development in Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER – 5
To conduct investigations and collate evidence for the prosecution of offenders.
- Full grade twelve  Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Degree in Social Sciences
- At least 2 years work experience in any of the following: banking, auditing, accounting, procurement, law enforcement, insurance, valuation or quantity surveying.
- Good interviewing, investigations, analytical and report writing skills
- MS Office applications is essential
- Applicants must be aged between 25 and 30 years old
All positions are based outside Lusaka
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their application letters with copies of Educational and Professional Certificates, Detailed Curriculum Vitae including three  Traceable Referees and daytime contact telephone numbers to the following not later than 23rd April, 2021.
The Director General
P.O. Box 50486
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
“SAY NO TO CORRUPTION”