- Company: Osmosis Innovations Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
A Lusaka-based company providing after school educational and recreational activities for
children, seeks the services of a Marketing Officer that will play an important role in driving
- Drive lead generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results.
- Create, manage, and monitor performance for all lead generation initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, nurture programs, webinars, events, partner channels, SEO, SEM/paid channels, and other opportunities to drive revenue.
- Develop scalable strategies for customer acquisition and retention that balances investing in mature, high-performing channels with testing emerging channels.
- Develop and execute content strategy and oversee creation of content and messaging to support strategies. Ability to create content is a huge plus.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing, content strategy, and analytics,
LTV/CAC data-driven performance.
- 3 years work experience, including experience with a start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance.
- An in-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
Strength in strategic data interpretation and web analytics skills (Metabase, Mixpanel
- Strong marketing and advertising budget distribution skills, ROAS maximization
Interested candidates should, by 17:00 on 19th April 2021, email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an accompanying letter of no more than 250 words, explaining what in particular interests you about this vacancy and with an explanation of your relevant professional skills and qualifications.
The subject of the email should be ‘Marketing Officer’.