- Company: Aller- Aqua
- Location: Zambia
- State: Siavonga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
AAZ is seeking a skilled Assistant Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) who will be responsible for the business modelling, planning and forecasting. This role will look at the business financial and operational performance with a critical eye – spotting data anomalies, trends, or deviations and then recommend strategies for business process improvement.
The assistant FP & A Manager will report to the Finance Director.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Siavonga at our Production plant.
The Right Fit candidate will be responsible for;
Data & Analytics
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and coordinating with the relevant stakeholders
- Developing financial plans, performing comparative analysis and prepare annual budgets
- Coordinating with management and analyzing all ad-hoc projects.
- Performing Product and Pricing reviews for Management
- Building Financial Models as and when requested
- Playing an active role in the budget development and forecasting process as well as in preparing detailed business plans
- Business Modelling
- Identifying the critical cost areas with different business units
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Collaborating with different operations teams to achieve all business objectives and prepare appropriate business proposals and operating practices
- Offering support to members of the Finance team as and when required, leading out in the development of division-specific Business Models
Reporting & Communication
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of key financial performance reports/ Analytics/ Commentary that aid the business to make strategic business decisions
- Respecting existing rules, following due diligence, and is willing to comply with organizational standards and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining robust internal control systems
- Improving the internal control system
- Coordinating with business units and managers and making recommendations to enhance business operational performance
- Demonstrated knowledge to effectively identify and update product cost as necessary
- Perform key financial and business analytics in the business
- Manage the budget and forecasting process across the business
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, development and implementing solutions
- Aligning strategy and vision into operating models for sustainable success
- Understanding the market in which the company operates, its customers internal and external factors affecting performance.
- Awareness of business processes and key metrics associated to business aspects relevant to job role
- Establishing and managing both internal and external relationships to satisfy organizational goals
- Possess knowledge of basic macroeconomic measures and have a general understanding of the effects
- Proper use of influencing skills to obtain positive outcomes and make decisions that align with the strategic direction of the organization
- Acknowledge and work towards meeting the needs of the business
- Ability to translate and convey financial and non-financial information effectively to a variety of audiences using a range of mediums, including digital tools
- contribute to the achievement of team and business unit objectives
- Demonstrate a positive and “can-do” attitude while celebrating and supporting team members’ achievements
The Assistant Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis Must Have:
- Full CIMA or ACCA Member
- 4 year’s work experience in Business Analysis procedures
- Advanced skills in Excel, Business Modelling, FMCG and manufacturing operations, Advanced Financial Analysis, Budgeting & Forecasting, Narrative Analytics
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; Business Process Modelling; Business Acumen
If this is YOU, AAZ wants to hear from you!!!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 27th April, 2021.