- Company: Northern Coffee Corporation Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kasama
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
Health and Safety Officer (HESRO)
Education and Experience
- Must have a degree in Occupation Health & Safety or Equivalent with at least 4 years of experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategies and develop OHS policies
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Carry out risk assessments; liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulation.
- Investigate accidents on sites and produce subsequent reports and recommendations; and carrying out site investigations
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Ensure all Protective clothing and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Good communication skills
- Work with minimum supervision
- Good team player
- Computer literate
- Able to ride a motor bike
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To Apply: Send electronic submissions of your CV, cover letter and the highest necessary qualifications with three traceable references to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th April 2021.