- Company: RDO Equipment Africa
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Parts Salesman is primarily responsible for facilitating Customer needs and requests in a way that is informative, Productive and Efficient. Utilizing their knowledge of parts they sell, to help them allocate the parts they need and educate them about parts function.
1. Assist Customer in finding the parts they are looking for, including answering questions, educating them in parts usage.
2. Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked and displayed for optimal visibility and accessibility.
3. Inspect returned parts to finds defects and promptly assist Customer with replacement.
4. Participate in receiving of parts and documenting all inventory that enter and exits the stores.
5. Listen to Customer’s description for the parts he wants and determine the replacement if you don’t have the required part in stock.
6. Keep Customer up to date on the whereabout of backordered products and product out of delivery.
Skills & Requirement
1. Writing- Communicating effectively in writing PO’s, invoices, GRN, and other necessary stores documents.
2. Attention to details- Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completing work task.
3. Reading Comprehension- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
4. Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help Customers.
1. Grade 12 certificate
2. Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management
3. Advanced certificate Excel
4. 2years Experience in selling parts.
5. Mechanical knowledge will be added advantage.
Job Application procedures; Applicants who meet the above requirements and Duties are cordially invited to send their Curriculum Vitae in PDF formant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of application id 27th April 2021