- Company: SharesIn Properties Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Job Title: Business Development and Property Investment Analyst
This is a fast-growing company that requires a self-driven, target oriented, assertive and confident individual. This company is well placed for future upside growth in Africa and specific areas of focus includes commercial property investments, new residential developments, and residential property portfolio growth. With a network of local and international investors the company looks and assess investment opportunities that suit the needs of our clients.
If you are tertiary qualified, have a good grasp of numbers relating to property or investment and have a client focussed approach with excellent communication skills, this is a great opportunity for you to build a career in property investment industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell commercial and residential properties to prospective local and international investors.
- Help property investors build their property portfolios over time.
- Help property investors achieve financial freedom through strategically buying the right investment properties.
- Sourcing, Acquire and putting new properties on our website.
- Use your persuasive skills to secure sales and negotiate winning deals.
- Communicate Investment packs to all potential investors.
- Evaluate the requirements of each lead/potential investors.
- Design and propose investment opportunities to the investors.
- Manage the investment process with the clients.
- Ongoing client and account management
- Literate in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Manage our website and use social media platforms to promote opportunities.
Key requirements / Must have’s
- 2+ years selling experience.
- Strong marketing skills
- Strong experience in sourcing and selling properties as investments.
- Sound relationship building abilities.
- Skilled to follow up on referrals and leads.
- Ability to understand property markets and economic principles, investments trends, property sales, contracts, financial planning and able to develop investment briefs with detailed information on returns on investments and timelines.
- Must be sales and target driven.
- Must be well presented and must have the ability to represent the company.
- Must be well spoken, articulate and confident in communicating on all levels.
- Be well networked and willing to grow your network of real estate sellers and buyers.
- Diploma/ BSc in Marketing and or Business Administration
- Preferably proof of a track record in Property sales
- Basic Salary + good commission structure
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of May, 2021.