- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
A Reputable Company seeks an experienced and qualified Transport & Logistics Officer to be responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all delegated transportation matters within the organization. This includes organizing schedules and routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- To coordinate all repairs and maintain of all Company vehicles.
- To ensure that all company vehicles have valid license, insurance, road fitness as required by statutory regulations.
- To certify all motor vehicle repairs carried out and ensure that motor vehicles are in good condition.
- To report to management on repair and maintenance costs of all Company Vehicles.
- Prudent management of motor vehicle fleet and advise management on replacement on depreciated motor vehicles
- To be responsible for allocation and proper rotation of appropriate work and assignments to drivers.
- Directing all transportation activities.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have a high degree of self-motivation
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Diploma in Transport and Logistics
- Certification in Vehicle Mechanics will be an added advantage
- Have at least Five (5) years’ working experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 28th April, 2021.