- Company: Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency is the largest pharmaceutical and medical distributor in Zambia. It contributes to the pharmaceutical component of health care provision in Zambia through: –
- Procurement of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies
- Warehousing of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies
- Distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies to all districts and public sector hospitals
- Monitoring of usage trends and analyzing of logistics information
- Maintaining existing and establishing new relationships with stakeholders and partners in order to develop supply chain services in line with existing and future needs
- Providing services to customers professionally
In order to enhance our services, we are seeking to employ for the following position:
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – KABOMPO HUB
Grade: MSL 5
Main Job Purpose
The post-holder will be the first point of contact with the health facilities, health administrators and other stake holders within a designated area. The objective is to ensure correct flow of information and feedback on all the issues, challenges, and recommendations between MSL, facilities, and stakeholders.
- Regular liaison with health centers, DMOs and PMOs in the designated area to ensure good inventory practices and timeliness of reporting;
- Liaise with the Hub Manager for timely distribution to all health facilities;
- Submitting performance reports monthly or as and when required. Conducting OJT for health Centre staff in the designated area on Standard operating procedures as required, good inventory practices in conjunction with District Health Office;
- Ensuring fast resolution of any complaints, enquiries and other feedback mechanisms for issues that cannot be solved at the health Centre level, escalations shall be done immediately;
- Strict monitoring of shelf life for commodities, redistribution and liaison with MSL central stores in order to reduce facility returns;
- Assist in the provision of valuable data, pro-actively identifying problems and bottlenecks in the downstream supply chain, and recommend improvements to management of MSL;
- Scouting for more business opportunities for MSL within and outside the regions;
- Assist with the production of the end of project report by working closely with all project partners;
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products.
- Knowledge in health information systems
- Knowledge in public health commodities
- Ability to write analytical and scheduled reports effectively.
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical/biomedical quality logistics systems and processes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences, Marketing, Customer Service or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
If you fit the above profile, please submit your application and an updated CV with relevant supporting documents not later than Friday 19th March, 2021 on the address below. The applications should be submitted via email only and clearly indicating the POSITION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 30207, Lusaka.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For clarifications please call HR Office on Ext.4213