- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Zambia
Closing Date: 2021/04/27
Reference Number: CCB210211-6
Job Title: PRODUCTION SCHEDULER
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Zambia
Location – Province: Not Applicable
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia requires the services of a Production Scheduler. Production schedulers review productivity rates to determine ways to increase efficiency and create production work orders, align raw materials requirements to meet production plans, align with unit production managers and schedule production runs per line. The role reports to the Production Planner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate production needs of manufacturing segment and recommend strategies that improve efficiency of company’s production
- 100% accurate year-end submission as per company time table
- Ad hoc information was provided as per agreed deadline dates
- Monthly reporting 100% accurate as per templates and time table
- Historic information available within 24 hours of request
- All planning information is 100% accurate, current and available when requested.
- All regulatory changes to be communicated and implemented.
- Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making
- Adept at discerning and balancing the most important priorities
- Applies a broad base of knowledge and experience to solve complex issues
Skills, Experience & Education
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA, Business Administration, Manufacturing Management, Production Management.
- Added advantage: Bachelor’s Degree or MBA.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in manufacturing production planning
- Syspro/Micro Soft Dynamics experience
- FMCG environment will be an added advantage
Closing Date : 27th April, 2021.